What is SIP Trunking (Session Initiation Protocol)?
SIP Trunking is a new way of delivering dial tone that utilizes the internet to place and receive phone calls which allows customers to eliminate their current phone bill, save money and gain access to a variety of new features such as:
- DID (Direct Inward Dial):
- Allows employees to have their own telephone number so they can be reached directly
- Local Presence:
- The ability to port virtual numbers from any area code
- Automatic Failover:
- In case of a power outage or loss of internet, incoming calls will be automatically redirected to an auto-attendant or location of your choice
- Unlimited On-Net Calls:
- Free calling to any R-19 customers
- Pay as you Grow Scalability:
- Pay for lines as you need them
Minimum Requirements: A business broadband connection and three virtual call paths. Additional monthly and one time fees apply.
R-19’s Dedicated Staff is Here to Help
Our NJ cloud-based phone systems customer service representatives are experienced, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. R-19 ’s team of technicians are always available to resolve any issues that you might have or answer any questions. Being that our solutions are cloud-based, most issues can be quickly resolved remotely by one of our technicians. Our Z-90 Quality of Service (QoS) router that we install with each solution allows us to monitor, identify, and resolve issues remotely with ease.